Effective Date: August 18, 2010
Information Collection and Use
The primary reason that we collect certain personal information is to provide the best possible level of customer service. It enables us to deliver product announcements, software updates and special offers as well as provide convenient and personalized user access and improve the features and usability of our products.
Invoice2go may collect information and use it for internal business purposes in a number of situations, for example:
- Personal information such as name, e-mail address, contact preferences, which Invoice2go products and services you use, and transactional information such as your credit card number — to deliver and support our products and services;
- Tracking information about your visit from the browser or Invoice2go application on your computer or mobile device, including IP address, cookies and the pages you request — to analyze trends, administer the site, track your navigation of the site and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use (note that IP addresses are not linked to "personally identifiable information"); and
- Aggregate information from multiple users without personally identifying individuals, such as geographic region, which we may share with our business partners — to improve understanding of customer needs and provide relevant services.
You may elect to terminate your participation in the services at any time. If you cancel your account, it will no longer be accessible to you or others who may access the service, but there may continue to be residual copies of such information due to the nature of the computer system's operation and ongoing data back-up and archiving.
Your Invoice2go Username and related information
The Invoice2go software allows you to create an "Invoice2go Username" based on your personal information. This is required in order to take full advantage of the Invoice2go services and any downloadable software products. It also allows Invoice2go to provide more personalized and convenient service and saves time when you want to use the Invoice2go services, update your software or settings, or search for Invoice2go-related information.
Certain portions of the Invoice2go web sites and services are open to any online viewer. Any information that you post in these locations can be read, collected and used by anyone, and could enable others to send you unsolicited messages. Invoice2go enables you to determine whether or not to post personal or otherwise sensitive information to publically accessible areas of our site, and so you should carefully consider how you use the services. Invoice2go is not responsible for any publication or use of any personal information you choose to post in these locations.
Information disclosure to third parties
- We have your explicit consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to fulfill your product or service request;
- We wish to contact you with information about products and services from our business partners, which we may do unless you "opt-out" of such communications by contacting us via the contact form;
- We have a good faith belief that sharing or otherwise permitting access, disclosure, use or preservation of such information is reasonably necessary in order to comply with our legal obligations;
- You have explicitly requested information from Invoice2go business partners, in which case it will be clear at the point of collection who is collecting the personal information and whose privacy statement will apply;
- We believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or potential threats against persons or property;
- We believe it is necessary to investigate potential violations of our Terms of Service, or to enforce those Terms of Service; or
- We have a relationship with an affiliate or partner that you have an online or off-line (non-Internet) relationship with, or have visited the affiliate or partner's web site that links to or mentions Invoice2go's web site, and have registered for Invoice2go's online services through the partner or affiliate's program or web site.
You can configure your browser to accept cookies, reject cookies or notify you when a cookie is being used. However, if you configure your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to use Invoice2go products or services that require you to sign in or take advantage of all the features of Invoice2go.
Invoice2go is committed to protecting the security of your information and takes reasonable precautions to protect it. However, Internet data transmissions, whether wired or wireless, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure and as a result we cannot ensure the security of information you transmit to us; accordingly, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your data transmission, we make all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems:
- Your Invoice2go password is protected by encryption and only you have access to it;
- Your personal information and data stored in our systems is protected by various physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. It is housed in a secure facility and Invoice2go restricts physical and network access to this facility to select trained staff and regularly evaluates its technologies, facilities, procedures and potential risks to maintain the security and privacy of our users' data. As a rule, Invoice2go employees do not monitor or view your personal information or content stored in the Invoice2go service, but it may be viewed if we learn that our Terms of Service may have been violated and confirmation is required, or we otherwise determine that we have an obligation to review it; and
- Certain Invoice2go services support the use of standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
Changes and Updates
If Invoice2go should ever sell its assets, merge with another entity or file for bankruptcy, information collected from this web site and in the operation of the services may be transferred as assets of Invoice2go.
Copyright © 2010 Invoice2go Corporation. All rights reserved.